There’s something about Ipsy I just can’t quit. I love the process of picking which spoilers I could receive and anxiously awaiting GlamBag reveals. This month’s bag was SO FREAKING CUTE; it’s the cutest bag design I’ve gotten from Ipsy (though I’m sure my obsession with Halloween plays into that).
- Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil – I love double cleansing anytime I wear makeup, and I already know I like other Tatcha products. I’m always happy to get a sample of a $40+ cleanser so I don’t have to waste that chunk of money if it doesn’t work out.
- Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen – I am overloaded on eyeliner pens right now, but I was fine with this one because it’s waterproof. However, the pen tip is so long I think it’s going to be hard to manipulate.
- Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish in Heavenly – I’m happy to receive nail polish if it’s a new shade for my collection, and this fits the bill! It’s a pretty, pale periwinkle.
- tre’Stique Matte Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux – I was skeptical of tre’Stique due to their name and packaging, but I’ve had good luck with their products so far & I am so glad I got the berry shade. It’s bright and fun and great for Fall.
- Pur~Lisse Daily Lip Nourisher -This has the slightest hint of mango scent and isn’t sticky in the slightest. I’m wearing it right now & it feels great on – considering the rave reviews, I have pretty high expectations for this little guy. We’ll see how it goes.