- Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug – $16
- Friendship Socks in “The Rockstar” – $15
- Flint Lint Roller in Metallic Gold – $10
- Sisters’ Gourment Baker’s Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix – $7
- Cargo Cosmetics Blush in “Big Easy” – $26
- Winky Lux Lip Bill in “Bunny” – $14
- Makeup Eraser Mini – $12
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes – $7.20 (on sale)
I cannot get over the precious packaging on this Winky Lux lipstick! Sorry for not touching up my nails before this closeup shot, but hey, who’s got the time?
Here are swatches of the blush and lipstick. The blush is actually a bolder peachy pink when I actually apply it to my cheeks. I love it, but it took me by surprise considering how sheer it looked when swatching. The lipstick is a good basic cool-berry shade. It has a satin finish and feels moisturizing on my lips, but I think I need a lip liner with it because it never really sets.
I loved getting to create my own PopSugar box for less (which is typically a $40/month women’s lifestyle box) and I hope this becomes a seasonal or semiannual way to get rid of inventory!