Above are the eyeshadow & blush sticks swatched on the inner swatches, and blendded out on the outer swatches.
- No Excuses Sunscreen Gel – I’ve always been irresponsible about using sunscreen on my face because they’re normally so thick & make me break out, but I have high hopes for this sheer gel formula
- Charissa Nail Polish – Something about this deep muted rose is so gorgeous to me
- When Pencil Met Gel Eyeliner in “Clay”, a soft cool brown
- Paper Source Journal Trio – Unfortunately no longer available
- Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen – I am the clumsiest, least skilled nail polish applicator on Earth, so I’m hoping this will help my manicures look a little less haggard
- Virginia Nail Polish – Described as a “mahogany iridescent molten”, I’ve never seen a color like it and so I had to have it!
I cancelled BeautyFix last December, but when I saw spoilers for the Juice Beauty primer, I signed back up immediately. BeautyFix is a $25/month subscription box through Dermstore which typically focuses more on skincare, hair care, and beauty tools, but it’s an interesting change to receive multiple full sized makeup items from them this month!
The February BeautyFix box included:
- Juice Beauty Illuminating Primer – $36, full size
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm – $21
- Kevyn Aucoin Lip Satin in “Cashmere” – $48, full size
- SmartFX Volume Extend Mascara – $20, full size
- SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF34 – $29.57
- La Roche-Posay Universal CC Cream – $2.29 (teeny sample!)