As you can see from my newborn baby infant photoshop skills, I’m trying something new! I constantly have a running wishlist – if the website has an option to create one, I’ve done it, and if they don’t, I toss it onto my Amazon wishlist. I wanted to share a few pieces I’m considering – all of which are currently on sale!
As the weather gets more mild, I want to add more transitional pieces into my wardrobe without fully committing to our Southern heat. It’s a controversial opinion, I know, but I love winter and I’m really not ready to let go and start thinking about Spring. Because of that, I tend toward clothing options I can wear for multiple seasons.
- Soft Gold Sandals from Madewell
- Tassel Earrings from Baublebar
- Embroidered Sweatshirt from The Loft
- Embroidered Jeans from Free People
- Off-the-Shoulder Top from The Loft
- White Sneakers from Converse
Or check out these alternatives: