Well, well, well Birchbox, funny seeing you here. Y’all know how I feel about Birchbox (overrated, under delivers), but every now and then they run a promo that is worth paying $10 for. I ended up getting one sample I have really been wanting to try, too, so it wasn’t a total wash. However, if I were you, I would wait until Birchbox is running a free gift with subscription deal that is worth it to you (like Lipstick Queen lipsticks or, in this case, the Smashbox mascara) and subscribe then. That way, you are getting a higher end beauty product for $10, plus samples. That’s the only situation that makes Birchbox “worth it” for me. That being said, here is my April Birchbox!
- Amika Blowout Spray | RV $2.40
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo | RV $7.37
- The Beauty Crop Matte Liquid Lipstick | RV $7.48
- Coastal Scents Blush & Bronzer Palette Sample | RV ~$4
- rms beauty Makeup Remover Wipes | RV $1.60
- BONUS: Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara | RV $23
Total Value (excluding bonus): $22.85