I may be on a no-buy this month, but by god that certainly doesn’t keep me from looking! I feel like February is that awkward in-between month where it’s too cold to buy anything for Spring but too close to Winter’s end to keep buying more sweaters, scarves, or – in my case – to dip into the velvet trend.
- H&M Wrapover Dress ($35) – I hate the web styling on this rose velour wrap dress, but it looks so comfortable and dreamy. I love the ugly pink color & the slight bell-sleeve. Does it look too much like a dressing robe?
- Abera Crossbody Tote ($178) – Reminiscent of the lust-worthy Madewell Transport Tote, but with an added crossbody strap and magnetic closure. Best of all? It’s ethically made!
- H&M Long-sleeved Tee ($15) – How do I not own a single black & white striped tee? I love the long sleeves and relaxed fit of this one.
- Madewell Button-back Sweater Dress ($80) – Caroline from Unfancy keeps posting this black cashmere sweater dress that seems so classic and versatile. This one is more in my price range and seems just as wearable.
- ban.do Holographic Lunch Bag ($24) – You know what would help motivate me to pack my lunches every day? This dorky lunch bag to make me feel like a space girl.
- Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub ($20) – I’ve been buying a lip scrub from a local bath shop but it expires well before I’m able to make a dent in it. This has good reviews, so I’d like to check it out, even though I feel like a traitor to the local place!
- Madewell Plaid Scarf ($10) – I cannot believe this classic, oversized plaid scarf is still in stock after being marked down to $10! Priya has posted about it a few times so I’ve been tracking it throughout the holidays – now that it’s priced so low, it feels almost foolish not to order it.
I’m also on the anguishing quest of finding a new foundation. My favorite CC Cream (which I used as foundation) was discon-freaking-tinued and now I don’t know where to being. Makeup Forever Ultra HD caked up in my pores, Kiehl’s BB Cream was too oily, my Cover FX is slightly too pale, and I just ………. why is finding a proper foundation such a hassle?