- Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser ($4.95) – I currently use this cleanser for my brushes, so I’m familiar with solid brush cleaners and am glad to try this one.
- Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush ($18) – I love getting brushes in my beauty boxes (which I believe I’ve said more than once…) and I’m even more excited to receive a full size rather than a travel brush. This is my third Luxie brush and I think they’re wonderful.
- Elizabeth Mott “Whatup Beaches” Bronzer ($2.19) – What the heck is this tiny thing?? This is the one item that makes me scratch my head. I’ve told Ipsy that I don’t like bronzer/contour, so I’m not sure why – out of all this month’s options – I ended up with this sample. Now, little does Ipsy know, but I was actually happy to receive this sample because 1) I’m dabbling in contouring and 2) the name is so silly & cute to me. However, it is the SMALLEST sample ever, smaller than eyeshadow samples I’ve received.
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme ($4.50) – What a mouthful! Boring but useful, especially since I’m blow drying my hair daily now that I have bangs.
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in “Ripe Berry” ($6) – I just spent $40-ish at Nyx during their lipstick sale (I don’t have a problem) so while I may be on self-induced lipstick overload, I’m glad about this shade and that it’s a full-sized product.
The retail value this month wasn’t as high as January’s, but at more than triple the cost of the bag, I’m still more than getting my money’s worth. My favorite item, the blush brush, is worth $18 on its own. I’m looking forward to seeing how my bag works out next month, having reminded them that I really, really truly do not want contour products.