There are few things more definitively “me” than kicking off the New Year midway through January. I went to Disney World with my family over the holidays and celebrated New Year’s Eve with a 103° temperature, so coming back to Nashville greeted with a heavy workload and immediately starting school was a little overwhelming.
So, on the 17th of January, I’d like to say Happy New Year! 🙂
- I’m working through Moorea Seal’s “52 Lists Project” this year. It’s been fun & thoughtful thus far.
- I’m back at NSS for the C+/.NET portion of class. I’ll be a developer someday if it kills me! And it just might.
- Reading: Watchmen by Alan Moore & The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
- Listening: Painting of a Panic Attack by Frightened Rabbit. I love his voice so much.
- Watching: Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix!
- How freaking stunning is that Rifle Paper Co. Constellations Calendar?
- Use food delivery no more than 5 times. I’m already at 2 Postmates orders for the month, and my Postmates Plus account expires in February, so here’s hoping that I can kick my food delivery habit.
- Exercise more & don’t cancel classes I sign up for just from chickening out — I went to a reformer Pilates class last week that kicked my butt so badly, the instructor was continuously lowering my weights 🙁
- Start reading before bed instead of scrolling my phone
- Finish homework ASAP/don’t procrastinate & get overwhelmed/no days off from code
- Order plane tickets/plan trip for 2017 — whether I go with James or by myself (or both!) is up in the air right now