Imo, Benevolent Beauty Box is the best makeup box on the market, and it’s definitely the best cruelty-free box I’ve ever seen. That being said, this is my favorite Benevolent Beauty Box yet. It’s the last box of my 6 month purchase, and though I’m having to cancel for now, I really hate to do so after such a seasonally perfect box. This is a $30 monthly box and is the VIP version. Benevolent Beauty also offers a mini box with 2 or 3 items for $15(?) a month.
- Ardency Inn Eyes Like Fire Shadow in Punker, RV $21. It has a brush applicator that takes quite awhile to click up, so I may have overdone it a bit. I find the black cream too pigmented and thick to feel comfortable with, but I still think it’s cool and good quality. Reviews on Sephora say it’s great for creating a smoky eye, but I’m way too intimidated to try. Maybe for Halloween?
- LaRitzy Eyeshadow in shade Iced Malted, RV $16. In contrast to the Ardency Inn eyeshadow, I think this one is perfectly wearable and had decent payoff in one swipe. I wore it to work today and it never creased or smudged. I’m glad to receive a LaRitzy product; they used to curate a monthly cruelty-free beauty box, but recently switched to sending out only their own products. This makes me less afraid of giving that a try 🙂
- Medusa’s Makeup Maracuja Oil, RV $14. I’ve used tarte’s maracuja oil & liked it on my skin, so I’m happy to receive this. It can be used as a moisturizer or as a hair oil.
- Modish Polish Nail Polish in shade “No Time for Bullshit”, RV $12. This is a 5 free polish in my ideal neutral shade with a title that I think is really fun – the tagline reads “No time for bullshit when you’re building an empire.” Love.
- Tat2u Makeup Matte Lipstick in shade “New Generation”, RV $16. This is the Fall plummy wine shade I wanted the tre’Stique Belize Bordeaux to be (from this month’s Ipsy).
- Tat2u Makeup Lip Pencil in shade “Hyper”, RV $14. Not a perfect match for the lipstick, but I like the slightly 90’s contrast. Super happy to receive richer/darker lip shades this time of year rather than the the pink or orange-reds subscription boxes seem to love.